Latest posts by Daniyal Siddiqque (see all)
- 15 Problems You Can Relate With If You Are An Introvert - February 17, 2017
- 15 Mind-Twisted Movies You Should Watch In Your Life - November 4, 2016
- Pablo Escobar Spent Roughly $2,500 A Month On Rubber Bands To Hold His Cash - October 8, 2016
In a world like ours, being an extrovert seems the only way to survive in this world. Well more power to ‘social media’ which is making it hard for an introvert to adapt to this society and its rule. If you think you are the only one who doesn’t like to go on social gatherings and doesn’t like to be surrounded by people, who spends most of the time alone in your room sitting on your comfy chair, well, don’t worry you are not alone (actually for you this probably is the cause of worry).
1-Greeting in a social-gatherings be like.
- When friends invite you out and you run out of excuses.
Next time, maybe?
- Not wanting anyone in your space unless you really like them.
Stay out of my territory.
- When your ride at a party doesn’t want to leave early, and no one seems to understand your distress.
- Sorry I’ve plans tonight.
- When you want someone to stop talking to you, but you don’t know how to politely end the conversation.
Y u doing this to me?
7-When you hear that the guests are staying over.
Having visitors is a nightmare.
- Prepare yourself for a phone call.
I love u but don’t call me.
- Why you avoid going to parties.
- When you trap in an elevator with someone you don’t know.
How do I fill this awkward silences?
11-When you are at a party with people you don’t know and your friend disappears.
Y u do dis friend?
12-When teacher asks you to introduce yourself in front of the whole class.
And your palms start to sweat with anxiety
13-When you hear the question “Wanna hang out?”
14-When you see someone from school in public.
Avoid eye contact and hope it goes away.
15-And this one.