Latest posts by Khubaib Azad Samdani (see all)
- 7 Life Lessons You Can Learn From The Best Human Being - December 12, 2016
- 7 Most Motivational Quotes Of All Time - November 11, 2016
- How Can I Stop Wasting My Time On Facebook, YouTube, etc? - November 11, 2016
Alan Watts was author of best-selling books and famous for his broadcasts. He was philosopher, thinker, writer and speaker.
These tiny quotes will inspire your inner-self to live your life to the fullest.
1. Better to have life that is full of what you love doing than a long life spent in a miserable way.
2. If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you’ll spend your life completely wasting your time. You will be doing things you don’t like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don’t like doing, which is stupid.
3. Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the god made for fun.
4. You are the universe experiencing itself.
5. Your soul isn’t in your body. Your body is in your soul.
6. You are that vast thing that you see far, far away with great telescopes.
7. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.
Feature Image Attribution: BBC